Thursday, February 7, 2008

betsey clothes johnson

Betsey Johnson is a very decorated fashion designer and her garments
reflect her personality- creative, feminine, hippie inspired and very
whimsical. Her signature is a cartwheel at the end of all of her
fashion shows…enough said right?
How smokin' was Betsey Johnson's
Spring 28 line?! The stage: a dim underground club complete with
bongo players and the occasional spotlight. The clothes: Beat Chick
inspired threads followed by girly punk rock statements - ALL with a

"I love my company, I love going to work, I love all the people,
it's just a fun job," Johnson told Reuters backstage, where bunches
of brightly colored balloons hung from the clothes racks and a sign
encouraged models to "dig it,
Anyone who knows me (in real life or
on the web) knows that I love Betsey Johnson. It's not just love
thing, it's a full on obsession. I have been wearing Betsey Johnson
clothes for years; I even worked at two of her boutiques.
Betsey
Johnson - the show and the clothes looked so much fun, I don't know
of any girl who doesn't want to be a free-spirited Betsey girl. They
are sexy, pretty, girly, vivacious just like Betsey herself. I just
love how adorable she
hi i am selling 1528841634 do you think the
top is vintage or not??thanks joyce.
When you mix cheap with high
end, it makes everything look high end. As designers go…I love Betsey
Johnson Jay McCarrel. Tons. LJ: Those are very interesting and bold
designers. Do you ever design or modify your own clothes?
I love
Betsey Johnson - all chunky-banged-crazy-speeched-wild-designed
aspects of her. I've always looked to her clothing line in awe - she
manages to use bright colours that I would not dare speak of and
creates something so
Filed under: Designers, Fashion Week: New York
Anyone who knows me (in real life or on the web) knows that I love
Betsey Johnson. It's not just love thing, it'sa full on obsession. I
have been wearing Betsey Johnson clothes for years;
In September 26,
the first Betsey Johnson store opened in Tokyo. Betsey Johnson
clothing is also available in better department stores as well as in
Yahoo! Shopping is the best place to comparison shop for Betsey
Johnson Clothing,
kareshak wrote an interesting post today on
Here'sa quick excerpt Stylish bubble sleeves, vintage wooden buttons,
and shapely princess seams make this jacket a wardrobe necessity.
Every last detail is executed to perfection in this rich
As soon as
I upload my pictures I will post the photos of the two of us! It was
great I was of course rocking Betsey clothes and she was too! Ahhhh
sorry, dying . nonsensical post AHHH!!!!!
Nigel Barker commented
that "the beauty of Betsey Johnson is the frivolity of the designs
and the color palette. She designs for women and men, women love her
clothing and men love to look at a woman in Betsey Johnson."
be
seen on NBC's "My Name is Earl" and donated her LBD to support
Clothes Off Our Back. Proceeds from the auction benefit America's
Second Harvest, The Art of Elysium, World Education and autism
research. Designer: Betsey Johnson
Known for her celebration of the
exuberant, the embellished, and the over-the-top, Betsey is just in
time to rock our wardrobe for the new season. Reg. $355.. Price: 355.
USD. Tag: revolve clothing. » see more details.
It's BETSEY JOHNSON!
I have been a "Betsey Girl" for years and years. I love her work, I
love her drive, I wear her clothes every single day (no joke), I
worship her. I spotted her in the lobby of a very posh New York hotel
and
Lauren's Fashion Week Diary: Meeting Betsey JohnsonAnyone who
knows me (in real life or on the web) knows that I love Betsey
Johnson. I have been wearing Betsey Johnson clothes for years; I even
worked at two of her boutiques.
New York fashion week is fun, but
sometimes it's nice to remind ourselves that there are, uh, clothes
on celebrities outside New York too.Jessica Alba wearing the black
satin Roger Vivier Belle De Nuit shoes to her premiere of 'The Eye'

The whimsical character of the Betsey Johnson dress offers a light
and fun attitude toward fashion. The dresses are comfortable and fun
while still maintaining a very sophisticated and elegant feel about
them.

http://bear-clothing.blogspot.com
/2008/02/beetlejuice-clothes.html

No comments: